Included in this course:
- 12 weeks course with 2 hours class weekly
- Small group (min 5, max 14 students)
- Placement test on request
- Free access to language exchange
- Internet and email access + Wi-Fi
- Live Language Certificate of Attendance, showing final level and study dates
- Cultural Activity at the end of the term
Arabic Language Courses GlasgowImagine what a knowledge of Arabic could bring you in terms of understanding the world and its cultures! As the first language of more than 220 million people across 27 countries, speaking Arabic is the gateway to a whole new world. Whether you are a complete beginner, a tad rusty or already fluent and want to enjoy Arabic conversation, we offer a range of Arabic language courses during the evening to meet your needs. For course info and prices see tabs above.
Our classes are small to ensure that you get the highest level of attention from your teachers. The classes integrate grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation with speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. Our experienced Arabic teachers use a communicative methodology, which gives you the maximum amount of time to practice the language.
Our teacher is an Arabic native speaker with full knowledge of the Arabic language. If you want to travel, work, live or study Arabic for fun, these language courses will help you develop the knowledge to use the language in context and communicate.
Don't worry if you miss a class or two. You can book 30 min Catch up private lessons with your teacher for only £15. Maximum 4X 30 min lessons can be booked per term per student. Lesson has to be paid at least 24hours in advance and no cancellation is possible with less than 24 hours’ notice.
Our school wants to ensure you are in a personalised class and have enough time to practise your language skills in it. The minimum number of students for a foreign language class is 5 and the maximum number is 14. Please note the school requires sufficient student numbers to start a class. If your class does not have the minimum number of students, you will be contacted to offer the following options for you to continue learning, however, some classes may be subject to cancellation.
- 5 students: full 24 hours (12 weeks X 2 hours)
- 4 students: 20 hours (10 weeks X 2 hours)
- 2-3 students: A semi-private option will be offered
Please contact Fernanda (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
You can find more information about Private and Semi-Private classes here. Please note that private lessons are flexible; however, the organisation of the lessons will depend on the teacher’s availability at the time of the enquiry. If you are not sure of your level, you can try to go through our Level test
Please contact Fernanda (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
A1i Beginner Arabic course
|Timetable||TBC– 6.00 - 8.00pm|
|Course dates||17th September - 3rd December 2018|
|Deadline to book and pay for the course||10th September|
|Course length||12 weeks|
|Course book||Mastering Arabic 1 (3rd edition)|
To buy the book, click here
|Max class size||14 students|
|Minimum age||16 years|
- Registration: £20
- Textbooks are not included in the course price. Textbook used for this class:
|A1i-A1ii||Mastering Arabic 1||Jane Wightwick Mahmoud Gaafar||Palgrave||978-1-137-38044-9|
- Please note, the school requires minimum 5 students to start a class, so some courses or classes may be subject to cancellation. If a group does not have 5 students for the entire term, then students will be given the following options to enable them to continue studying.– 5 students: full 24 hours (12 weeks X 2 hours)
– 4 students: 20 hours (10 weeks X 2 hours)
– 2-3 students: A semi-private option will be offered
- Please read the Live Language Terms and Conditions before booking your course.
|Price per course||£175|
Privates/Semi-Privates (2-3 students)
|Private: Price per hour (£)||35*||32*|
|Semi-Private: Price per hour (£)||45||42|
|Registration fee (£)||20|
Loyalty discount in 2018
|Private||Semi-private (2-3 students)|
|Over 30 hours||£30 / hour||£40 / hour|
|Over 40 hours||£28 / hour||£38 / hour|