- Daily club meetings
- Internet and email access + Wi-Fi
- Fun and varied social programme (entry fees to activities are extra)
English Language ClubCome and join your friends, make new friends at Live Language whilst practising your English skills in a relaxed and social way. By taking part in conversation, project work, use of real resources, and quizzes you’ll be able to enhance the language skills that you’ve already acquired through academic study in a more informal setting.
English Language Club (Monday to Friday)You’re invited to bring along absolutely any questions or ideas for the club. What is covered in each session is entirely negotiated and decided by you, the club members. With the presence of a teacher to help you manage discussion and group work, you will always leave a session with something new. Among others, we can work on
- A place where you can develop the skills that will help you find a job.
- Jobs adverts and job descriptions. Understanding the commonly used expressions and vocabulary of both job adverts and job descriptions and learning how to find key information.
- How to apply - CVs, covering letters and understanding application forms. CVs: learning how to structure, signpost and prioritise/sequence content, depending on the job and your experience. Covering letters - different styles for different employers/roles.
- Interviews - How to prepare - what research is necessary for the company/role. Understanding and answering key questions. Questions that you should ask at the end of your interview.
- Where to look - newspapers / website / job centres /recruitment agencies
Monday - Friday 2.45-3.45pm
|Start dates||Students can start any day|
|Max class size||12 students|
If minimum numbers are not met, the club will be cancelled.
Included in the price
|Non-teaching days in 2018||-Easter: Friday 30 March and Monday 2nd April
-Monday 7 May
-Monday 28 May
-Monday 24 September
-Christmas: 22 December - 6 January 2019 (School reopens on 7th January 2019)
Please read the Live Language Terms and Conditions before booking your course.
We also know that studying a language can be difficult and challenging and so we have a range of Support Services to help you progress as quickly as possible and make the most of your time with us. Try our Language Exchange Programme or get additional help from our Academic Support Tutor. We even arrange voluntary work with charities – all to help you improve your English.
*Payments must be made in advance. Full payments only, no individual payments. The 6 hours must be used within 6 weeks of payment date.
Add on to your course:
- Skype lessons (http://live-language.com/skype-lessons/)
- Globaliveation (Language Exchange, volunteering, monthly lectures) (FREE)
- Fun and varied Social Programme (free museum visits and tennis, entry fees to other activities are extra)