Included in this course:
- Needs analysis and level test on your first day
- Access to our services
- Advice on future study in the UK and English exams
- Fun and varied social programme (entry fees to activities are extra)
- Internet and email access + Wi-Fi
- Live Language Certificate of Attendance, showing final level and study dates
Technical English for EngineersWe offer organisations various options for developing your employees’ language skills, depending on your business requirements. At our language school in Glasgow, we strive to make all our courses enjoyable and interactive and follow the communicative methodology, enabling trainees to practise what they have learned and build their confidence in using the language in real situations. We design your course to ensure that the needs of the employee and the business are met. Our teachers of our language courses in Glasgow are native speakers and are chosen for their dedication and passion for teaching. All Live Language teachers have appropriate experience and are committed to their own professional development in order to maintain our high standards of teaching. Our language courses take place at a time and location that is convenient for you and your colleagues – either in your workplace or at Live Language premises, allowing flexibility for your staff. Prior to starting your training at our Language School in Glasgow, we will carry out a thorough Needs Analysis and an assessment of current language level. We then discuss your objectives and outcomes and a course is designed based on your budget, level of support and flexibility. Regular assessments will take place so that learning can be measured in line with any Human Resource objectives.
|Lessons||1-30 hours per week|
|Start dates||Any Monday|
|Course length||1-48 weeks|
|Max class size||1 student (or 6 if it's a group course)|
|Levels||Beginner to Advanced|
Registration: £30.00 / £45.00 for non-EU Students
Visa CAS Numbers: £14.00
Non-teaching days: Easter: 3rd April and 6th April, 4th May, 25th May, 28th September, 18th December 2015- 3rd January 2016
Please read the Live Language Terms and Conditions before booking your course.
We also know that studying a language can be difficult and challenging and so we have a range of Support Services to help you progress as quickly as possible and make the most of your time with us. Try our Language Exchange Programme or get additional help from our Academic Support Tutor. We even arrange voluntary work with charities – all to help you improve your English.
|Price per hour (£)||35||32|
|Price per week (£)||899||759|
Discounted rates are given for payments in advance. Courses not paid in advance will be charged at the weekly rate.
Add on to your course:
- English and Job Club (http://live-language.com/english-club/)
- One-to-One meetings with our Academic Support Tutor (FREE)
- One-to-One meeting with our Admissions Advisor (FREE)
- Globaliveation (Language Exchange, volunteering, monthly lectures) (FREE)
- Fun and varied Social Programme (free museum visits and tennis, entry fees to other activities are extra)
- Virtual Learning Environment (FREE for all full time students)