Included in this course:
- 12 weeks of 3 hours
- Placement test if needed
- Language Exchange Programme
- Advice on future study in the UK and English exams
- Fun and varied social programme (entry fees to activities are extra)
- Internet and email access + Wi-Fi
English Evening courses in Glasgow
- Need English to get a better job?
- Need English to help with life in Scotland?
- Need to maintain your level of English?
- More accurate grammar
- Improved fluency
- Expanded vocabulary
- Accurate listening
- Increased confidence when speaking
- Check out our help' with your studies' section to see information on our Academic Support Tutor. Students can make free appointments with Kenny to do speaking tests, get extra writing practice or even just a quick conversation.
- Join one our Social Programme events (not all are free – see webpage for details)
- Join the English Club - only £24 per 6 hours.
- Arrange a language exchange through our Globaliveation programme. Find it in the ‘Finding Friends’ section of our help page.
- Borrow books from the library
Advanced/CAE Monday & Wednesday 6.00-7.30pm
|Lessons||3 hours per week|
|Start dates||16/01/2017 – 06/04/2017 OR
24/04/2017 – 13/07/2017 OR
04/09/2017 – 23/11/2017
|Course length||12 weeks|
|Max class size||In busy times, the maximum class size is 14 but is usually 12|
|Levels||Intermediate to Advanced
|Minimum number*||4 students|
|Non-teaching days in 2017||2017
Easter: Friday 14 April and Monday 17th April
Monday 1 May
Monday 29 May
Monday 25 September
Christmas: 23 December – 7 January 2018 (School closes on 23rd December and reopens on 8th January)
*Please note, the school requires sufficient student numbers to start a class, so some classes may be subject to cancellation. The minimum number of group class size is 4 students. If a class does not have 4 students by the second week of the term, then students will be given options to enable them to continue studying. This may be converting the tuition fees to semi-private lessons or adding their name to a waiting list until the minimum number is reached.
Please read the Live Language Terms and Conditions before booking your course.
We also know that studying a language can be difficult and challenging and so we have a range of Support Services to help you progress as quickly as possible and make the most of your time with us. Try our Language Exchange Programme or get additional help from our Academic Support Tutor. We even arrange voluntary work with charities – all to help you improve your English.
|Price per course (£)||180
ILA funding available. For more information on ILA, please click here.
Add on to your course:
- English Club (http://live-language.com/english-club/)
- Skype lessons (http://live-language.com/skype-lessons/)
- One-to-One meetings with our Academic Support Tutor (FREE)
- Globaliveation (Language Exchange, volunteering, monthly lectures) (FREE)
- Fun and varied Social Programme (free museum visits and tennis, entry fees to other activities are extra)