Intensive Plus (30 hours)
Included in this course:
- 22.5 hours English class
- 5 hours of English Club
- 2.5 hours self-study
- Textbook and materials
- Placement test on your first day
- Student feedback sessions
- Advice on future study in the UK and English exams
- Fun and varied social programme (entry fees to activities are extra)
- Internet and email access + Wi-Fi
- Live Language Certificate of Attendance, showing final level and study dates
Intensive English courses in Glasgow
- Continue learning with us with some Skype lessons when you are in your country. Helps you maintain your level of English during the year when you are back at work or school.
- The Social Programme is an ideal way to see what a beautiful city Glasgow is, while making new friends at the same time.
- If you want extra materials, we have a library that you can borrow books from. You can take them home or just use them in our Study Centre. There are also iPads in there for you to use – there are lots of great apps to help you practise.
|Timetable||Monday to Friday |
9.00am to 3.45pm
|Lessons||22.5 hours per week|
|English Club||5 hours per week|
|Guided Self-Access Module||2.5 hours per week|
|Start dates||Any Monday|
|Course length||1-48 weeks|
|Max class size||In busy times, the maximum class size is 14 but is usually 12|
|Levels||Beginner to Advanced|
|Minimum number*||4 students|
|Non-teaching days in 2018||-Easter: Friday 30 March and Monday 2nd April|
-Monday 7 May
-Monday 28 May
-Monday 24 September
-Christmas: 22 December - 6 January 2019 (School reopens on 7th January 2019)
*Please note, the school requires sufficient student numbers to start a class, so some classes may be subject to cancellation or may not run all year round. The minimum number of group class size is 4 students. If a class does not have 4 students, then students will be given options to enable them to continue studying. This may be converting the tuition fees to semi-private lessons or adding their name to a waiting list until the minimum number is reached. Usually however, two similar levels are combined into one class to avoid disruption or inconvenience for the students.
Please read the Live Language Terms and Conditions before booking your course.
We also know that studying a language can be difficult and challenging and so we have a range of Support Services to help you progress as quickly as possible and make the most of your time with us. Try our Language Exchange Programme or get additional help from our Academic Support Tutor. We even arrange voluntary work with charities – all to help you improve your English.
|Price per week if paid in advance||£230||£209||£199|
|Price per week If paid after the start of the course||£300||£300||£300|
Discounted rates are given for payments in advance. Courses not paid in advance will be charged at the weekly rate.
Add on to your course:
- One-to-One meetings with our Academic Support Tutor (FREE)
- Skype lessons (http://live-language.com/skype-lessons/)
- Globaliveation (Language Exchange, volunteering, monthly lectures) (FREE)
- Fun and varied Social Programme (free museum visits and tennis, entry fees to other activities are extra)