Sort By: Direction:
  • Police, Doctor and Council tax

    Police, Doctor and Council tax

    Registering with the Police Some non EEA students must register with the Police within 7 days of arriving in the UK....
  • Visa information

    Visa information

    New International enquiry service for visa applications: Click here General Information The UKVI website provides ap...
  • Travelling to Live Language

    Travelling to Live Language

    You can get to Live Language though one of the 3 airports: Glasgow International Aiport, Glasgow Prestwick and Edinb...