Included in this course:
- 12 weeks course with 2 hours class weekly
- Small group (min 5, max 14 students)
- Placement test on request
- Free access to language exchange
- Internet and email access + Wi-Fi
- Live Language Certificate of Attendance, showing final level and study dates
- Cultural Activity at the end of the term
Polish Lessons GlasgowLive Language offers Polish classes in Glasgow for you to learn or improve your language skills at different levels. Our classes are small to ensure that you get the highest level of attention from your teacher. The classes integrate grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation with speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
For course info and prices see tabs above.
- 5 students: full 24 hours (12 weeks X 2 hours)
- 4 students: 20 hours (10 weeks X 2 hours)
- 2-3 students: A semi-private option will be offered
Please contact Fernanda (email@example.com) for more information.
Polish B1i (Pre-Intermediate)
|Timetable||TBC – 6.00 - 8.00pm|
|Course dates||17th September - 3rd December 2018|
|Deadline to book and pay for the course||10th September|
|Course length||12 weeks|
|Course book*||Hurra Po Pulsku 2|
To buy the book, click here
|Max class size||14 students|
|Minimum age||16 years|
*This book is available to buy at reception at the discounted price of £20.
- Registration: £20
- Textbooks are not included in the course price. Textbook used for this class:
|A1i – A1ii – A2i*||Hurra!!! Po Polsku: Student’s Textbook, Vol. 1 (Book & CD)||Prolog Language School||978-83-60229-24-8|
|A2ii**||Hurra!!! Po Polsku: Student Textbook Vol. 2 (Book & CD)||Prolog Language School||978-8360229262|
*This book is available to buy at reception at the discounted price of £19.
**This book is available to buy at reception at the discounted price of £20.
- Please note, the school requires minimum 5 students to start a class, so some courses or classes may be subject to cancellation. If a group does not have 5 students for the entire term, then students will be given the following options to enable them to continue studying.– 5 students: full 24 hours (12 weeks X 2 hours)
– 4 students: 20 hours (10 weeks X 2 hours)
– 2-3 students: A semi-private option will be offered
- Please read the Live Language Terms and Conditions before booking your course.
|Price per course||£175|
Privates/Semi-Privates (2-3 students)
|Private: Price per hour (£)||35*||32*|
|Semi-Private: Price per hour (£)||45||42|
|Registration fee (£)||20|
Loyalty discount in 2018
|Private||Semi-private (2-3 students)|
|Over 30 hours||£30 / hour||£40 / hour|
|Over 40 hours||£28 / hour||£38 / hour|