What you do outside the classroom is just as important as what you do inside the classroom. That is why we give you lots of opportunities to practice your languages skills, while relaxing, learning about UK culture and meeting friends from all over the world.
- Speak in English
- Explore Scotland
- Make new friends and have fun
- Bring your friends and family
- Family friendly activities each month
Our social programme is full of different kinds of activities, a lot of which are free. View the events calendar below for a quick taste of what we offer.
You can join excursions to many popular destinations in Scotland every Saturday. Popular trips include historical Edinburgh, the breath-taking Highlands and Loch Ness, mysterious and romantic palaces and castles and active days out trekking, cycling or kayaking. Because the trips are optional, we don’t include them in our course fees. Have a look at our Activity Calendar and plan your budget based on the sample costs below-
- Arran Island trip: £30
- Loch Ness trip: £42
- Edinburgh trip: £10-£15
- Stirling Castle: £19-£23
- Whisky distillery: £19
- Ceilidh (Scottish dance) night: £7
Museum visits (free): Every week, one afternoon from 2.45 - 5.00pm. The meeting point is in front of the school. For this week’s museum, see the calendar.
- Football: Every Friday, from 5.00 - 7.00pm, in Kelvingrove Park.(summer only)
- Badminton/Volleyball/Playstation: You can play any time. Just ask Reception and they will give you the equipment.