Included in this course:
- Needs analysis and level test on your first day
- Access to our services
- Advice on future study in the UK and English exams
- Fun and varied social programme (entry fees to activities are extra)
- Internet and email access + Wi-Fi
- Live Language Certificate of Attendance, showing final level and study dates
|Lessons||1-30 hours per week|
|Start dates||Any Monday|
|Course length||1-48 weeks|
|Max class size||1 student|
|Levels||Beginner to Advanced|
Visa CAS Numbers: £14.00
Non-teaching days: aster: 3rd April and 6th April, 4th May, 25th May, 28th September, 18th December 2015- 3rd January 2016
Please read the Live Language Terms and Conditions before booking your course.
We also know that studying a language can be difficult and challenging and so we have a range of Support Services to help you progress as quickly as possible and make the most of your time with us. Try our Language Exchange Programme or get additional help from our Academic Support Tutor. We even arrange voluntary work with charities – all to help you improve your English.
|Price per hour (£)||35||32|
Discounted rates are given for payments in advance. Courses not paid in advance will be charged at the weekly rate.