What’s your preferred learning style?
Learning strategies or styles are terms used to describe identifiable individual approaches to learning situations.
J.W. Keefe (1979) defines learning styles as “cognitive, affective and psychological traits that are relatively stable indicators of how learners perceive, interact with, and respond to the learning environment”.
Reid (1987) identified six major style preferences:
Learning style preference depends on the personality, age, level and cultural origin. Learning works best when the learning opportunity matches the learner’s preference.
Learning Style Quiz: http://www.brainboxx.co.uk/a3_aspects/pages/vak_quest.htm
- What is it? In this part of the Use of English ...
- FCE Academy – http://fceacademy.com/ The ...
- I’ve taught several FCE and CAE classes a...
- My last blog focused on the last three sections...
- Live Language is pleased to announce Children...