Updated: 12pm, 23rd November, 2020.
We are staying open for English Classes!We are making sure that you are all kept safe and well in the school.
Social distancing measures are in place in the school:
- The maximum number of students in the classes is 8
- Desks are placed 2 metres apart
- Hand sanitising stations are available at the school entrance
- We ask that you pay by card or online
- Our staff and students are wearing masks
- We follow rigorous daily hygiene routines throughout the school
We will do all that we can to ensure that your learning is not disrupted too much, and we intend to stay open. However, as the school has fewer places than before, we may move some classes online. If you are coming from abroad and need to quarantine for 2 weeks, let us know and we will do all we can to help you. If you are coming from abroad and need to quarantine for 2 weeks, let us know and we will do all we can to help you.
Any questions, just send us a WhatsApp message – 07581880037 or on email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The biggest range of English language courses in the world
- A worldwide reputation for academic excellence
- Qualifications that are recognised and valued all over the world
- Accredited courses that offer great value for money
- A rich history and culture
- The opportunity to make friends from all over the world
- It's the birthplace and home of the English language
- Scotland's cultural metropolis (Free entry to most museums)
- Served by 3 international airports
- Largest shopping area in UK, outside of London
- Many universities and colleges
- Glasgow – voted the Most Cost-Effective City in the UK, The Student Living Index 2014
- Safest city in the UK - Mercer Human Resource Consulting
- Nicknamed “The Friendly City”
- More park per head of population than any other city in the UK
WHY LIVE LANGUAGE?
- From Beginner to Advanced level and IELTS, Cambridge exam, and OET preparation courses
- Student-centred approach to teaching
- Small Groups – max 14 Students
- British Council Accredited and a Quality English School (one of only 3 in Scotland
- Globaliveation programme – Language Exchange, Voluntary Work
- Excellent Student Support – Regular Free Tutorials, Culture Club