Updated: Monday 4th May 2021.
We are teaching face-to-face again!
We are pleased to announce that we have re-opened our face-to-face classes for IELTS, Elementary, Pre-Intermdiate and Intermediate levels.
Good news! We are now able to offer the OET tests again. The places are very limited, but we will try to increase capacity as restrictions are eased.
Any questions, just send us a WhatsApp message – 07581880037 or on [email protected]
- The biggest range of English language courses in the world
- A worldwide reputation for academic excellence
- Qualifications that are recognised and valued all over the world
- Accredited courses that offer great value for money
- A rich history and culture
- The opportunity to make friends from all over the world
- It's the birthplace and home of the English language
- Scotland's cultural metropolis (Free entry to most museums)
- Served by 3 international airports
- Largest shopping area in UK, outside of London
- Many universities and colleges
- Glasgow – voted the Most Cost-Effective City in the UK, The Student Living Index 2014
- Safest city in the UK - Mercer Human Resource Consulting
- Nicknamed “The Friendly City”
- More park per head of population than any other city in the UK
WHY LIVE LANGUAGE?
- From Beginner to Advanced level and IELTS, Cambridge exam, and OET preparation courses
- Student-centred approach to teaching
- Small Groups – max 14 Students
- British Council Accredited and a Quality English School (one of only 3 in Scotland
- Globaliveation programme – Language Exchange, Voluntary Work
- Excellent Student Support – Regular Free Tutorials, Culture Club