Updated: 10am, 9th June, 2020.
We sincerely hope you and yours are all well, happy and healthy. Our lockdown ended on 28th May here in Scotland, and, providing our infection rates stay low, we are hoping to reopen the school soon. We are planning to resume private lessons when the country moves to Phase 2 and group lessons at Phase 3. In order to maintain social distancing, when we reopen, we will offer a combination online and face-to-face timetable. Meanwhile, we are doing everything we possibly can to prepare the school not only to be safe, but also comfortable.
Social distancing measures we will put in place when we reopen the school:
- We are going to limit the number of students per class
- A one-way system will be in operation around the school
- Desks will be placed 2 metres apart
- Hand sanitising stations will be available at the school entrances
- We will ask everyone to pay by card or contactless
- Appropriate PPE will be provided for team members
- Team members will receive training and regular briefings on how to keep themselves and students safe
- We will follow rigorous daily hygiene routines throughout the school
We will do all that we can to ensure that your learning is not disrupted too much. Communication is key in all of this, so please do keep in touch with us.
Any questions, just send us a WhatsApp message – 07581880037.
- The biggest range of English language courses in the world
- A worldwide reputation for academic excellence
- Qualifications that are recognised and valued all over the world
- Accredited courses that offer great value for money
- A rich history and culture
- The opportunity to make friends from all over the world
- It's the birthplace and home of the English language
- Scotland's cultural metropolis (Free entry to most museums)
- Served by 3 international airports
- Largest shopping area in UK, outside of London
- Many universities and colleges
- Glasgow – voted the Most Cost-Effective City in the UK, The Student Living Index 2014
- Safest city in the UK - Mercer Human Resource Consulting
- Nicknamed “The Friendly City”
- More park per head of population than any other city in the UK
WHY LIVE LANGUAGE?
- From Beginner to Advanced level and IELTS, Cambridge exam, and OET preparation courses
- Student-centred approach to teaching
- Small Groups – max 14 Students
- British Council Accredited and a Quality English School (one of only 3 in Scotland
- Globaliveation programme – Language Exchange, Voluntary Work
- Excellent Student Support – Regular Free Tutorials, Culture Club