6 Ways to Practise English Anytime, Anywhere
by admin / Tuesday, 11 August 2020
Not enough hours in the day to study? Make use of the time you do have to improve your English, whatever time of the day. Here are some top tips on how to do this.
- Did you learn some new vocabulary? Write them down on post it notes and stick them on the mirror and you can memorise them when you are brushing your teeth.
- When you are whatsapping or messaging your friends, make sure you use English to chat.
- Create flashcards with a new word on one side and the meaning on the other and review them while cooking your dinner. Think of how you would use them in a sentence.
- Stick words or pictures to light switches, TV or front door as these are places you see all the time. Constant reviewing!
- Try going to your settings on your phone, computer or ipad and change language to English. We spend all our time on these devices so even more of a reason!
- Try standing in front of the mirror and speak. Choose a topic, set a timer for two or three minutes and record yourself so you can review later.
Every post, in your inbox.
No spam, ever. Promise.