What to do in the Easter break
It might be a challenge not to get bored during 4 days of holiday if you are new to a place. This handy guide gives you some ideas:
- Go on an egg hunt organised by the National Trust for Scotland
- Treat your self with an Easter mini-break
- Discover the beautiful Highlands (www.rabbies.com)
- Egg-stravaganza at Kelvingrove Museum, 19th and 20th April (http://www.glasgowlife.org.uk/museums/kelvingrove/Pages/default.aspx)
- XScape (Skiing, Climbing, Mini Golf, Restaurants, Cinemas, Bowling, Laser Game)
- Science Centre
- Glasgow Libraries: all free and you can find interesting books and films
- Discover a new restaurant with friends
- If you like football: visit the home of Celtic, the Hampden Stadium
- Try Scottish Dances: at the Avante Garde cafe every Satruday from 8.00pm
- Watch Disney on Ice shows in the Hydro (http://www.hydroglasgow.com/disney-on-ice-worlds-of-fantasy/)
Find family-friendly activities here: http://www.whatsonglasgow.co.uk/events/easter-holiday/
Free things to do in Glasgow: http://www.visitscotland.com/see-do/attractions/free/glasgow-clyde-valley
Anything we haven’t mentioned?
Every post, in your inbox.
No spam, ever. Promise.