Included in this course:
- Comprehensive needs analysis
- Placement test during the first call
- Student feedback sessions
Who are Skype lessons for?It doesn't matter where you are in the world or which language you would like to study, our Foreign Language Skype lessons are perfect for you. You are in control of the course material and the course schedule. You can use the convenience of Foreign Language Skype lessons for a number of reasons such as:
- Preparing for a new job or life abroad
- Improving your conversation skills
- Refreshing your language skills
- Ensuring that you are being taught by highly qualified teachers
- Preparing for a language exam (DELE, CILS, Highers, etc.)
- Preparing before you join a course at Live Language in Glasgow
- Continuing to improve after you have finished a Foreign language course in Glasgow
What are the benefits?Skype lessons are convenient, flexible and affordable. The lessons can be any time that suits your schedule and you don't have to worry about the travel time and accommodation costs.
What will I study?The course content is entirely up to you. We will ask you to complete a needs analysis form when you book the course, so we can design the course around your needs. You can focus on any specific topic or language skill.
|Lessons||As many as you want|
|Start dates||When you want|
|Course length||As long as you want|
|Max class size||1 student|
|Levels||Beginner to Advanced|
|Minimum age||- 16 for face-to-face lessons
- 18 for online classes
|Textbook||Depending on your requirements|
|Non-teaching days in 2023||- New Year: Until 9th January 2023
- Easter: Friday 7th April and Monday 10th April
- Monday 1st May
- Friday 29th May
- Monday 25th September
- Christmas: 23rd December – 7th January 2024 (School reopens on 8th January 2024)
Please read the Live Language Terms and Conditions before booking your course.
Cancellation or postponement of Skype lessons must be made in writing and within office hours at least 24 hours in advance of the lesson start time. The booked lesson fee will be charged if Live Language is not given such notice. Registration becomes valid only when acknowledged by letter from Live Language. You must pay the total fees for your course in advance before the start of your course.
|Private||£47 per hour||£45 per hour|
|Semi-Private (2-3 students)||£57 per hour||£55 per hour|
Loyalty discount for Private/Semi-Private lessons
As a thank you for your continued support, we are pleased to offer you a discounted rate on all your lessons after you have completed 30 hours of private / semi-private tuition.
|Private||Semi-private (2-3 students)|
|Over 30 hours||£350 / a block of 10 hours||£450 / a block of 10 hours|