General English Course
Included in this course:
- 15 hours of English tuition
- Placement test on your first day
- Student tutorials every 3 weeks
- Live Language Certificate of Attendance, showing final level and study dates
- Use of the course book
English Course Glasgow
- Getting a better job
- Improving confidence when speaking
- Gaining better English writing skills
- Improving English listening skills
- Developing natural conversation skills
- Preparing for an English exam
- Understanding vocabulary from the context
- Improving your fluency
- Active listening
- More accurate English grammar
- How to use dictionaries to improve your grammar and vocabulary
- Learn to become an independent learner
- Meet people from other countries
- Regular testing lets you see your progress
- 3-weekly tutorials with your teacher allows you to talk about your goals and get advice on how to achieve them
- Do a language exchange with one of the Scottish students who are learning your language. Just contact Jose (email@example.com) for more information. Check out our Foreign Languages page to see the many languages we teach here.
- Listen to your teacher! Our teachers attend frequent training to continue to improve their skills. They give advice in every lesson on how you can progress and will push you to learn more.
- Socialise – make friends with your classmates, join the Social Programme or just chat with staff at Reception or in the café.
|Timetable||Monday to Friday
Mornings (9.00am to 12.15pm)
|Lessons||15 hours per week
|Mode of delivery||Face-to-face|
|Start dates||Any Monday|
|Course length||1-48 weeks|
|Max class size||6 (instead of the usual 14)|
|Levels||Beginner to Advanced|
|Registration fee||£45.00 for Full time courses (£24 for private and evening courses)|
|Minimum age||- 16 for face-to-face lessons
- 18 for online classes
|Minimum number||4 students|
|Non-teaching days in 2020||-Christmas: 19th December - 3rd January 2021 (school re-opens 4th January 2021)|
Please read the Live Language Terms and Conditions before booking your course.
|Price per week if paid in advance||£140||£130|
|Price per week If paid after the start of the course||£200||£200|
Discounted rates are given for payments in advance. Courses not paid in advance will be charged at the weekly rate.
Information on how to make a payment during the Coronavirus crisis can be found here.
Add on to your course:
- Skype lessons (https://live-language.com/skype-lessons/)
- Globaliveation (Language Exchange and volunteering) (FREE)
- Fun and varied Social Programme (free museum visits and walking tours, entry fees to other activities are extra)