New! Online IELTS Exam Preparation Course
Included in this course
- Live Language Certificate of Attendance, showing final level and study dates
Why not use the time when you are at home to get a head start on your IELTS preparation? We have used our expertise in teaching IELTS to develop a short course with all our most successful techniques to improve your score quickly. We have tested these strategies with students over the many years we have been teaching IELTS and they have proven effective in getting our students the scores they need.
What will I learn?You learn everything you need to know to sit your IELTS exam. You will
- Learn about each part of the exam
- Understand the marking criteria used by the examiners
- Practise full tests
- Get feedback on your writing and speaking
- Practise different questions types in the listening and reading exams
- Develop strategies to get the best score you can
When is the course?The course starts on Monday 19th October and runs for 6 weeks. The classes run 10.30 – 12pm (GMT) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
|Timetable||Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10.30 – 12pm (GMT)|
|Lessons||4.5 hours per week|
|Mode of delivery||Online|
|Minimum age||- 16 for face-to-face lessons
- 18 for online classes
|Dates||2nd November - 4th December|
|Course length||6 weeks|
|Max class size||10|
Please read the Live Language Terms and Conditions before booking your course.
|Price per course||£170|
Add on to your course:
- Skype lessons (https://live-language.com/skype-lessons/)