Do you want to practise IELTS Listening Section 2 and find out more about Glasgow?
by admin / Thursday, 20 February 2014
Why don’t you go on a FREE museum tour?
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery has tours at 11.00 and 2.30.
- The Burrell Collection has tours in the morning and afternoon, just go along and ask about them.
- The Riverside Museum also has free tours, again just go along and ask.
- There is a Police Museum in the city centre which has very enthusiastic ex-police officers who will answer any questions you have.
- The City Chambers has tours from Monday to Friday at 10.30 and 2.30.
- Mackintosh House tours run throughout the day from 10.00 to 4.00(3.00 on a Sunday)
- The Hunterian Museum has different tours at 11.30, 12.00, 13.30, 14.00 and 14.30.