Students’ Tips on How to Be a Good Language Learner
by admin / Thursday, 04 June 2020
These study tips were created by our Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate level students. We hope that they will give you some inspiration. Feel free to send us your tips that might help other students.
- Organise your time well and plan what you are going to study.
- Set aims for yourself and check your progress regularly to see if you are making an improvement.
- Buy grammar and vocabulary books to use on your own.
- Review what you have learnt in class regularly.
- Practice as much as you can outside class with native speakers.
- Listen to the BBC news on the radio or watch it on TV.
- If you don’t understand something try to guess the meaning or ask for help.
- Have a conversation with yourself on interesting topics, and make up questions for yourself to answer.