New International enquiry service for visa applications: Click here
We can accept students onto our English courses if you have the following visas:
- Standard Visitor Visa (Your English course must not exceed 6 months)
- Short Term Study Visa (Your English Course must not exceed 11 months)
- Dependant Visa
The UKVI website provides application forms for students applying for a visa outside of the UK and for students applying inside the UK.
Visas for Students Under 18 Years
Live Language can accept students who are under 18 who come to the UK on one of the above Visas.
You must be 16 or older to apply.
You must prove to the UKVI that:
- you’ve been accepted onto an English language course that lasts 11 months or less and includes no other subjects. (Live Language can provide a Letter of Acceptance for students once they satisfy the full application requirements)
- your course is with an accredited institution
- you have enough money to support yourself without working or help from public funds, or that relatives and friends can support and house you
- you can pay for your return or onward journey
If you’re under 18 you must also:
- have made arrangements for your travel and stay in the UK
- have the consent of your parent or guardian to study in the UK
Before Live Language can provide the documents that you need for the visa, we require the following;
- A completed registration form
- A completed level test
- A copy of your passport
- A deposit – dependent on your length of study and type of course
Please complete and return the registration form and level test and send with the other documents to [email protected].