New International enquiry service for visa applications: Click here

General Information

The UKVI website provides application forms for students applying for a visa outside of the UK and for students applying inside the UK.

Visas for Students Under 18 Years

Live Language can accept students who are under 18 who come to the UK on Child Visitor Visas. Students must be under 18 and can study for up to 6 months, then must return to their country. They cannot extend their visa in the UK or work while they are here. Please see the UKBA website here, for further information and application forms.

What to do next

Before Live Language can provide the documents that you need for the visa, we require the following;

  • A completed registration form
  • A completed level test
  • A copy of your passport
  • A copy of any SELT approved English test report
  • A copy of any previous certificates or recent qualifications
  • A deposit – dependent on your length of study and type of course

Please complete and return the registration form and level test and send with the other documents to [email protected]. Or, if you have any questions, please contact us via the enquiry button below.